Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a little Christmas 2010 - part III


We spent Christmas Eve night with Paul, Candice and Talon so we could be there when Talon got up on Christmas morning.  I had forgotten how exciting it can be to get up with little ones on Christmas morning.  After Santa, we went with them to Candice's parents home for breakfast.


Christmas is also Joe's birthday.  I try to make sure we spend at least part of the day celebrating with him every year.  One thing I continue to do is bake him his Red Velvet Cake.

Later in the day we went to Kelli's and Doug's house to have Christmas dinner with Doug's mother, Pam, and his grandmother, my parents, Joe's step mom, and Wade and Sarah and the boys.  One special Christmas gift Kelli received was Doug cutting his hair.  He had been growing his hair to donate to Pantene and it was finally long enough to cut and send off.  The transformation was remarkable to say the least!


Back to our Dougie at last!

No comments: