Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vacation ?


Kim & I have not taken a vacation since last October when we traveled to California to tour the wine country. Well after working so hard this year with little time off due to my work and numerous travels to China, Kim & I finally had another opportunity to take a vacation. For this trip we decided to spend 3 days in Hong Kong and 4 in Singapore. We are currently in Hong Kong and have really enjoyed this city. Here's a glimpse of Victoria Harbor and a small section of Honk Kong.

We depart for Singapore in the morning. I’ll let Kim tell you about all the activities we have enjoyed after we return to China.

On a side note, for those golfers out there, before I left China I played golf with three other expats. This was a day I finally felt I was improving. After numerous attempts to improve on my best China score to date of 91; I only matched or scored higher each time I played. Well this time I scored an 86!! Those of you that have played with me before realize that this is pretty good round of golf for me. I shot a 46 on the front nine and a 40 on the back nine. Now I have a new best score to improve upon!

That’s all for today. Take care and God bless from Hong Kong!

No comments: