Thursday, March 12, 2009

On my way!

I have completed the first of three legs of my trip HOME! I am currently sitting in the American Lounge in Shanghai Pudong Airport. My flight to Chicago will leave in about two hours (6:00 PM China time Thursday). I should be touching down in good old DFW around 11:00 PM Dallas time Thursday. Sorry to say I'm having to fly coach on the long leg of the trip this time. I've been so spoiled flying in such great comfort of business and first class that I hope I'm up for the challenge!

I am so ready to see the family! I can't wait to get into the wedding shower celebrations. It seems like such a short time ago that Jay was proposing to Ashley and now here we are three months from the wedding!

I know the time will fly by. It's always so special to be home and it gives me a boost to get me through to the next flight home. I've made Joe promise that he won't watch any more of Kelli's wedding video or look at anything else that will make him homesick while I'm gone.

See you all soon! Love you Joe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already, hurry back to your China home.

Love Papajoe

Anonymous said...

It's the water boarding that he seemed to enjoy that I worry about.

Mike