Thursday, March 5, 2009

For Sarah!


Taken in Longquan, China

I love the little children in China! They are soooo excited to see you and love to wave hello to you. I think their families are the most excited to have them try to say something in English to the "lao wai" (foreigner)!

I guess it's a good thing we didn't have this assignment earlier in our lives . . . .

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

How CUTE!!!! Who could resist that face!

Sarah said...

Precious!!! Chinese children are B-E-A-utiful! Glad to know that you would embrace a little Sue Li as family. :)

Unknown said...

Hello Ylda's
I just found out that you guys are in China.
Wow!! I had no idea. What a wonderful experience. I hope all is well with you and would love to stay touch. So much has happened.
We are Grandparents, William Ethan DeShazo was born to Will and Candice April 13 at 4:51 PM in Austin. 6 lbs 12 oz 19 1/2 in long. Candice had some trouble but is much better now. Ethan is great and so beautiful. Please let me hear from you. I hope all is well.
Much love,
Maurine and Kent