Three days after returning from our R&R I took a quick trip home. Joe was going to be traveling quite a bit over the next couple of weeks so I decided to head home for a visit with family.
It was a fast trip but I spent some good time with my mother and also with Talon. We made a couple of quick trips down to the lake house and Talon and I also spent some time at the park and seeing the movie Hop. I love my trips hope, even for just a week or so. I love shopping, walking through the grocery store and taking a stroll up and down the isles of Target. I love spending time with my 15 year old poodle, Toodles, who currently lives with Jay and Ashley.
Every few months I find I need that contact with family at home. Joe stays pretty busy here in Chengdu and his travel has picked up considerably this spring. Although I love my time here with Joe in Chengdu and our friends, there's nothing like a visit home to get you through the next few months.
Every few months I find I need that contact with family at home. Joe stays pretty busy here in Chengdu and his travel has picked up considerably this spring. Although I love my time here with Joe in Chengdu and our friends, there's nothing like a visit home to get you through the next few months.
Talon loves the lake!
Springtime morning mist and sunrise at the lake Afternoon at the park.
We had lunch, Talon had fun on all the playground equipment
and even conquered the tall slide.
Talon enjoyed his Batman ice cream treat from the ice cream truck.
Love to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment