Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just a little about what we've been up to!

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  The past month has been very busy for Joe and me.  Hopefully over the next few days I can get you caught up on what we've been up to.

On September 15th we headed back to Texas for a short visit.  Our 35th reunion was on the 18th and we were excited about seeing old friends.  It was also the first time for us to enjoy our new lakehouse since the purchase. 

This was the best reunion by far I've attended.  Everyone looked amazingly wonderful.  It didn't matter that we were all into our 50's, had a few more pounds, a little less hair.  We all looked great!  We had a fun-filled evening getting caught up on everyone's lives;  marriages, break up, kids, grandkids, life in general.  We had fun dancing the night away to 70's music (the best music ever), winning door prizes and remembering fun times at DHS.  The evening was capped off with the after party in one of the hotel rooms that lasted until the wee hours of the morning.

 DHS Class of 1975
Good looking group!
                                     Drill Team                                 Football Team
                                  Baseball Team                                    Band
                                1st Soccer Team                          The Paparazzi!
                                   Dancing the night away!  Love those 70's tunes!
 
Joe and Me
After party
Thanks to Brenda, Christie and Debbie for their hard work in planning and organizing the weekend.  Can't wait for our next get together!

Next up - Our week at the lakehouse!

No comments: