Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just a little bit more about October 2011 . . . .

What was the biggest event in Fall 2011?????

When we were home in October, Joe and I found out we would be grandparents again!  This time to a real, human baby, not a puppy!  

Kelli and Doug are expecting their first baby in May.  The whole family couldn't be more excited.  I'm so glad I'll be home to spend the remaining months of Kelli's pregnancy with her.    I can't wait to get home to spend some long needed, spoiling Kimi time with my sweet Talon and this new baby we'll get in the spring!  I have a lot of Gran Kimi time to make up for and a new little one will surely keep me busy.
Love to all!

2 comments:

Doug and Kelli said...

Thanks for the update, mom!! I was just teasing you :)

The Porters said...

CONGRATULATIONS on another grandbaby to love! We are happy for all the adventures you have had and experiences you have enjoyed while overseas for the past several years! Very exciting times--now, your next FUN times in life will be spending time as a family again EVERY day! How wonderful that will be for you all!
Happy 2012 to all the Yldas!
Love from The Porters